PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Whether"...or not?

Pigmy goats…gotta have me some! A guy that works with my hubby had 2 pigmy goats he needed to find homes for. I got wind…accidentally I’m sure. The hubby argued about us having them on the farm…all the way to the place where we picked them up from. The guy tells us one is an in tact male and one is a female…we believe him. The male is black with long horns. The female, no horns and is reddish blonde. The black one beats up on the red one constantly so we name them Ike and Tina…Turner…you get it, right!? Well, Ike likes Tina allot…if ya get my drift! So, we think we are going to have little ones somewhere down the road. One day while we were working outside my hubby stops in his tracks, says “hey honey, get over here, quick!” I walk over, he asks me “what is that under Tina’s stomach?" I said “straw?” He says “Noooo, “SHE” is peeing.” I said “so.” He says “SHE” isn’t supposed to pee from there!!" I said “ooooh…then she isn’t a she at all, she is a he…a whether!” My hubby walks away, slowly shaking his head, “not only do I have pigmy goats…I have gay pigmy goats!”

No comments: