PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dude...where's your car?

Early morning , July, a few years ago…ok, more than a few years ago! My son left for work, he walked, left his car in the drive way. Later that morning I saw the neighbor outside. He said good morning, I said it back, he mentioned seeing my son earlier waking down the sidewalk singing along, happy as could be. He then asked if there was a problem with the kids car. That’s when I noticed the car sitting there. Now a 16 year old boy who just got a car for his birthday a couple months ago would never opt to walk over drive! So, I’m thinking oh no, now what? I call him at work. I say “what’s wrong with your car?’ He says “nothing mom, I just forgot I had one.” I say “sweetie, do you do drugs?” He says “no, apparently I don’t need them! And oh, by the way, I lost a hundred dollars today.” I say “WHAT?” He says “a guy at work asked where my car was…I said parked out back…he says no, it’s not…I said--I’ll bet you a hundred dollars.”

And the kid has a genius IQ!

No comments: