PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Cat"astrophe

Hunting season…ugh--ugh…that’s a man sound for the rut during late bow season (in case you didn’t catch it!) My hubby and our nephew go up in the 2-man tree stand…one to make a bow kill the other to get the hunt on film. When they return a couple hours later my nephew gives me the video camera to view their excursion. I’m watching…I can see the trail and the clearing but no deer. I hear the beautiful back ground noise of the woods in late fall and then I hear grown men giggling. I’m thinking “what is wrong with you two?!” Then onto the screen comes a cat, climbing up the nephew’s leg…another climbing the tree beside them and yet another on the ground playing in a visible coyote den (yikes!). Getting a bow kill on a whitetail is next to impossible with 3 crazy cats goofing off near your stand…I know, I have experienced that exact same “cat”astrophe!!

Lesson; kennel the cats unless you plan to shoot them with the bow!! Of course I’m joking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your nephew might have been giggling, but I am sure that he was the only one.