PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Don't scare me like that!

Tap-tap-tap-tap-tap…taptaptaptaptap. What the? 3 am…sitting in my chair, watching Fox News, working on my computer….Tap-tap-tap-tap-tap…taptaptaptaptap. I freeze…what could that be? Heart thumping so loud it sounds like someone running up behind me! Yikes, that sound is right at my front door! Why aren’t the dogs barking…doing what I feed them to do?! Ok…must not be that bad, calm down. I walk quietly to the door…peak out the window…slowly look down. There on the door matt are my 4 ducks, all in a row…no pun intended! 3 with their heads tucked behind their wing…the 4th practicing his keyboarding on my door stoop. They have no idea I could have shot first, asked questions later! Umm, Duckling Rouennaise…joking!!

No comments: