PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

What qualifies as a pet?

I think if the wild rabbits frequent your yard or garden more than twice a week they are pets…after all, you are feeding them! If a tarantula or two or three hang out on your patio for any length of time they are pets. If you have trout swimming in your pond or a turtle wintering in your house…I think those are definitely pets! Especially when you pick names for them like Satchmo for the turtle. Oh, and if you “pet-sit” for the whole neighbor hood as often than they pet-sit for themselves…I think they may qualify as your pets also…at least part time pets…like having joint custody! So, I think my Mj is wrong when she says her and UJ are not pet owners!

I am hoping that on occasion my Mj will write a post for my blog. She is quick, witty, creative, sharp of tongue at times, and exceptionally articulate! She is a loving parent and grandparent with many stories to tell…hopefully I can talk her into sharing with us! ~~ Love ya Mj and UJ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have deer eating all of the leaves on your apple trees, are they considered pets?