PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cat Conditioners!

The follie's finely orchestrated theatrical moves throughout the yard and pastures just wouldn’t be what they are without the cats. And you must have finely tuned and conditioned cats for these follies. Where do you get such cats you ask!? Well, me…I get mine from our friends. The 3 kids in the family are professional cat conditioners. From birth the kittens are held…right side up…upside down…doesn’t matter! They are dressed up, put on bicycles, pulled in wagons and other things I’m sure I don’t want to know of! The end result…a perfect cat! Loveable, friendly…scared of nothing!!! As I’m doing chores a few nights ago, 2 of the younger cats run out from some trees straight for the sheep. I’m thinking--oh, poor sheep--when at a dead run they jump over the sheep and attack the wiener dog! So the black lab wanted in on the action…and a third cat has joined in. When the lab pounced, the three cats in perfect choreographed unison--split up--each ran up it’s own tree--then right back down to where the lab sat!

Bravo! Bravo!

1 comment:

BD said...

Your descriptions are so rich that I can see these performances as if I were standing next to you. Bravo to you!!