PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Blind Guy

While visiting my sis at her farm just down the road , I was telling her and my mom I wanted to redo the window dressings in my front room. I mentioned that I may go to the HD in town and have them custom made. Sis is quickly bustling around her kitchen (because that is what she does!), she stops, looks at us with abject horror in her eyes and says earnestly, “Whatever you do, don’t ask the blind guy for help. He doesn’t know anything…he’s an idiot!” I said "who?". She says "the blind guy at HD!" My mom and I look at each other and just roll!! My mom asked her “Does he just not “see” what you’re looking for?” Sis…the serious person that she is, says “ no, he’s a stupid blind guy!!” My mom and I are peeing our pants from laughing so hard! A few seconds later my sis turns to us from the oven where she was preparing food and says “you guys aren’t going to let me forget this are you!?” Through the roaring laughter my mom catches a quick breath and says “oh, hell no!”

3 comments:

Trevor said...

Hehehehe. You said,"Roll". Dewey would be proud.

Anonymous said...

Funny,I am sure your sister is still laughing. You might tell your sister that the " Blind Guy " might rather be called vision impaired.

BD said...

Ok, I'm not usually this slow but it took me two reads through to get what was so damn funny! Once I did, I nearly peed my pants, too. Sometimes I think I need someone to draw me a picture!! Thank you for a wonderfully amusing story. You Rock!!!