PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


Today, January 2nd, 2011...who'd a guessed!?! Back when we were 10, 15, even 25, would have you believed we would this soon be living in the year 2011?! It seems like something out of a science fiction novel or movie! But, here we are! So, let's make the best of a Sci-Fi situation!

This year I would like to do more to improve my life...my relationship with God, my husband, my family and my friends. I'm going to try hard to be a better person, say nice things, compliment someone, support someone in need, share a smile with people that need one. I am writing this so there is a hard copy of it...that way I (hopefully) won't just say it and 2 days later forget it! So, feel free to set me straight if you see me be rude or out of line!

Of course I want to do all the regular New Years resolutions also...loose weight, quit smoking...wait, I don't smoke, What are some others? hmmm, can't think of any, so I guess I'll just call my mom more often!

Well, what ever you do in 2011, do it well, be blessed and happy!

Stay warm...it's cold out there! If you look close, you can see ice on Brio's eye lashes!!

No comments: