PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yeah, I got followers!!

Hey, I just got my first 2 followers...course I may have had one for awhile and just didn't pay attention--sorry bd, I do that! How do I become a follower...better yet, how do I get one of them cute little logos?! Help!!! I suck at this!

Does anyone remember a slumber party at Pj's? Monkey's "I'm a Believer" was topping the charts? Oh, memory lane! It is no doubt a good thing we all got separated at a very young age. I'll bet we would have gotten in a whole heap of trouble as a group! Actually, looks as though we may have gotten ourselves in enough trouble without the help of each other!

For those of you reading that are at a loss as to this post's content, well, a few of us that got separated as very young teens, by whatever decisions our parents made -- like moving us to another city...or state...have now reunited, some 40 years later (almost)! Wow, it always amazes me, what GOD has in mind for our lives! I'm excited to see where we go from here!

1 comment:

BD said...

Oh my...how could this many years have slipped away without having all of you in my life? You & Pix were out of the area the most (and yes, Paula & I got into enough trouble together, can't imagine if you & Pix were thrown in the mix!!). Y'all are such a huge part of my past & my future! Love ya!