PLEASE!!!

SCROLL DOWN THROUGH OLD BLOG POSTS AND VIEW PICTURES AND SLIDE-SHOWS!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Day!

To Garfield we went! Weather was horrific...really didn't want to go...but always glad we did after the day is over and the memories are made and the pictures are taken to preserve for generations to come! I love my family, oh, I can complain and find fault in them all...me included, but I do love them! My sister's oldest and his family were there. Because of their jobs and hours, they don't often make it to family functions. It was so good to see them!

I have 5 siblings, all showed up with their Sig Other, except my bro from MT. He was greatly missed, as he is the Knight in shining armor who rides in and brings the sunshine and smiles! Everyone loves him! And yet, he disappoints us...what's up with that!!! Maybe Christmas!!
20 of us did show! Dinner was great, fun was had by all! A little sledding, a little story telling, lots of hugging, visiting and reminiscing. But sadly, after all the fun is had and we head home, my dad is left behind, failing fast. He doesn't look well. He has pneumonia for the 7th time this year. Very thin and frail. We are all very worried about him. If you happen to read this blog...please include my dad (and my mom) in your prayers.
I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and your families are well!!

No comments: